“The vibration of being who you are and doing what you love is magnetic. You will align everything you need in your life with that energy.”
– maryam hasnaa
Introduction to Pranayama Healing Breathwork:
Through this intentional, active mediation practice, you will experience a simple yet profound meditation that has the power to integrate trauma, release your creativity, and deepen your sense of self. When practiced for longer periods of time, exploring the ancient power of breath can create an increase of peace, personal freedom, and deep relaxation.
What to expect for our session?
- A safe space for you to relax, release, and rejuvenate yourself through the Pranayama healing breath technique.
- Guided active breathing mediation.
- Intention setting, and integration through journaling.
In preparation of our session:
- If you have yet to do so, download Zoom which is the application you’ll need to access this virtual session.
- Have a yoga mat to lay down, in a quiet area, set up and ready to go.
- If you tend to get cold easily, bring a comfy blanket or other extra layers.
- Wear something comfy and warm! You can be in pajamas. 🙂
- Use your computer, or laptop, fully charged/plugged in (avoid using your phone, if possible).
- Have a glass of water ready and remember to stay hydrated prior to and after our session (Pause for positivity prior to drinking the water).
- Please use the restroom before tuning in to minimize disruptions during our session.
- Avoid eating a full meal w/in one (1) hour of your session. You’ll have a better experience when you’re not too hungry, nor too full. Do plan to eat afterwards to ground yourself.
- Grab a few blank sheets of paper/journal & a pen for reflection & integration.
- Come w/an open mind and an open heart. <3
- “Breathe in the precious gift of life… Exhale your unique contributions into our world…”